Monday, 4 June 2012

Sunshine!

Merry Monday, dear friends! I'm here to show you my first Mojo card for the month. What's so special about that, you ask. Well, here's the trick: I'm typing with one hand while the other is earnestly employed in stuffing my gob with pecan chocolate chip cookies. Where there's a will there's a way ... and I'm feeling mighty wilful today! Summer is the theme for my Mojo #244 card. Warm day, blue sky, young figs ... can't help but be sucked into an estival ecstasy.
The papers are from "Summer's End" 6x6 by Fancy Pants.
The flower die is from Nellie Snellen's Hexagon Dots set.  The sentiment is from Personal Impressions "Double Sayings" stamped with VersaColor Black and Scarlet. Did some inking with TH's Tattered Rose and threw in some orange bling.
With some sheer peach ribbon and rose I put an end to my fiddling.
On the inside I did some stitching and used up the rest of the orange patterned paper.
I'm taking this card to 3 more parties: Raise the Bar #106 "Hello Summer", Charisma Cardz #21 "Bling" and Paper Pretties Monday Challenge #42 "Bling"

That's all from me today. Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope your day is as sweet as mine ... minus the calories, of course! Until tomorrow...

Beijinhos.


  Blogged to:
  Way to many choc chip cookies and
Track skipping not necessary.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching, Asha! Nice color combo too and that flower on the ribbon really finishes off the card. TFS & have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL sorry to clutter your comments board, Asha! Stinking blogger must have thought you needed to read the same comment 3 times!

      Hugs!

      Delete
    2. No worries! Proof that good things also come in threes!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is just lovely! The bow with the rose is a fabulous feminine touch and the colors are amazing together! :) LOVE this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card,love the colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the flower die and the summer ends paper is just perfect for the theme-enjoy thise cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, bright and summery! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...