Friday, 1 June 2012

Cupcakes 4 You!

Hello fellow crafters! It's FRIDAY!!!! We're in June... with summer just around the corner I'm decidedly chipper. This is a very quick post to put up 4 cards I made for the Taylored Expressions Farewell Sketch Challenge. I've been thinking about making a card for this challenge but never got 'round to it. And now it's the last challenge, better late than never I guess! My 4 cards feature cupcakes ... a tribute to Taylor's love for cupcakes .... and mine, and perhaps yours too. How can anyone say no to a baby cake?

For this sketch, I made a girlie card. Soft pink and little flowers. The papers are from Daisy and Dandelion "Candy Floss and Marshmallow" A4 pack. The cupcake and sentiment stamps are by Wild Rose Studio.


Inside




My second card is all about summer in a strawberry patch. Warm sun, juicy fruit, picnic and strawberry cupcakes for dessert. Click here for the separate post.
Inside




My third card is fun loud one. Nothing girlie here so it can safely be sent to a boy of any age. The papers are from Basic Grey "Life of the Party" 6x6 pack. The sentiment is from WMS Half Pint Heroes" set.
Click here for the separate post.


Inside


The last card is an oops! card. I have a few of those. The papers are from Dovecraft "Sugar & Spice" 8x8 pack. I used Spellbinders Oval Beaded Circle die as my cake-stand! Click here for the separate post.

Inside

That's all from me today. I'm going to enjoy the rest of my drink and dream of a cupcake or two. Thanks for dropping by. See you soon!

And before you go, why not swing by Make It Monday #92 for loads more sweet thangs.

Beijinhos.



  Blogged to:
  Long Island Iced Tea and
Playing this loud... real LOUD!

5 comments:

  1. my fav is the last card-gorgoeus 'sugsr and spice' paper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Strawberry patch card. The backing paper is gorgeous and compliments the theme perfectly. Found your work through MIM.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are yummy! So bright and cheery! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and colours Asha..I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great cards, love the colours, saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...