Monday, 28 May 2012

Thanks!

Well, helloo there! It's the last Monday in May (already?!) and here we are again for another Mojo card. This card started off in my head as a wedding card, half way through production it looked like it would better serve me as a Silver Anniversary card and then, as if by magic, it became a thank you card. The mysterious machinations of my brain... it has a brain of its own, if that makes any sense. It must be the heat, it has to be. While I seek confort in in the arms of Messrs Ben and Jerry please feel free to explore the rest of my post. You'll recognise the sketch from MojoMomday #243 and the colours from CR8FN #55.















I went for the square option. The papers are form WRMK's "Travel Light" pack. I also added some bling to the corners simply because I've been ignoring them shiny bits lately. 


This really is a no-fuss card. The background is grey CS embossed with Cuttlebug's "D'Vine Swirls. The sheer ribbon is from a spool my sister gave me and it ties like a dream!


I mixed and matched several dies: Spellbinders Eyelet Circle and Eyelet Square. The flower is from Nellie Snellen's  Hexagon Dots set. The sentiment is from Personal Impressions Circle Tags set. I applied lashing of Stickles on the flower and pinned it down with a brad. Then I went to town with Liquid Pearls on the tag. 


I did some stamping on the inside. The sentiment is from Personal Impression's Double Sayings set.

Thank you for meandering through my creative mayhem. I'll be back with another little something soon. In the meantime, why not swing by Make It Monday #91 to see what real artists get up to!

Beijinhos.


Blogged to:
B&J's Chunky Monkey and
Had to get their latest and...
am loving it!

11 comments:

  1. Love this card! Great dp choices and wonderfully embellished. Great job! I saw this at MIM!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator
    Jackson's Digital Expressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I Love all the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Asha! Love the shimmery blossom and beautiful bow! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, that big bow makes it so airy and lovely! Saw this on Make it Monday.
    hugs,
    JoyceAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and the bow is what really caught my eye

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is so pretty with that gorgeous sheer ribbon bow!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest thanks card! I adore the soft colors you chose and the layout is wonderful. That's a terrific font sentiment on the inside too. I really like the variation of the wording. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty colors! I love the embossing and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card. I love your wispy bow! I saw your card at MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card and colours.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutly fabulous card! Love the ribbon and the glitter on the flower.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...