Friday, 23 March 2012

Seven Daisies

Good day, my friends. An early morning post from me. I'll keep this short because the card has a long journey ahead. It's flying all the way to Brisbane ... and hopefully arrive in time for Easter! ;-)  I'm using the sketch from Skipping Stones Design challenge #120 . Its a very simple sketch and I did not fiddle about with it much.  Here it is:




The yellow gingham is from Papermania Capsule Collection by Tina Higgins "Sunshine" pack. The card base measures 5.5" x 3" - not much room for piling on embellis. The greeting is from WMS Spring Basket set. 


I stamped the daisy (by Papermania) with Orange Versacolor onto white CS, coloured in with Promarker , punched out and inked the the edges with TH's Rusty Hinge. Then I stuck them all down with pop dots and adhered an orange gingham bow.


For the inside, I punched a border with Xcut Flower Doily punch. The greeting is from Paula Pascual's Ayy Year Round set. 

Gotta run now. Thanks for dropping in and I'll catch you at my next post. Have a great day,

Beijinhos!

5 comments:

  1. so sweet! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Skipping Stones Design sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take on the sketch! Great colors. Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with SSD! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...