Monday, 5 March 2012

Many Blessings

Hello again, blog-buddies. It's time for another MojoMonday card. I'm working on my Easter cards, trying not leaving it to the last minute. That's the plan, anyway. We'll see how well that goes! In the meantime, here's a card for Easter with MojoMonday sketch #231. I'm trying to get a handle on CAS cards...with limited success, as you are about to see!





The patterned papers are from HOTP's "Soft Nostalgia"  12x12 pack.  Some really nice fun floral papers to play with. 

The stamped image and sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse's "Spring Basket" set, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black. I coloured the eggs and basket with Promarkers,  fussy-cut the image and adhered to the card with pop dots. 

For contrast, I ran a length of dusky pink ric-rac across the card. The greetings has 2 layers of die-cuts: Spellbinders  Eyelet Circles for the blue CS and Nellie Snellen's Flower MFD020 for the white.   

A café-au-lait polka dot ribbon and 3 flat-back pearls complete the card.

I used more of the floral paper for the inside.

That's my MojoMonday card this week. A couple of sites worth visiting are Make It Monday #79 and Joanna Sheen March Challenge. I've happily posted by card there. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you...tomorrow, maybe.

Beijinhos!

BRAG UPDATE: Can you believe it, my friends! I am a February Mojo winner! I am over the moon. Many thanks to the fab people at MojoMonday. Check out their blog and take a look at the other winners.

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Gorgeous papers and colour combinations! Saw you over on MIM!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many sweet details....cute card...have a great week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Easter card, love the colors. Thank you for sharing on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful inside and out! Makes me want to start coloring eggs now. :)


    Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
    Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute Easter Card. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa. Thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...