Monday, 19 March 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Happy Monday, dear blog-friends. I woke up to something wonderful ... a blog award! Talking about the Liebster Blog Award from a super talented crafter, Debbie of Debbie's Dash of This and That. So humbled that she considers my work to be inspiring ... who would have thought eh?!

I am overwhelmed ... I don't have a speech prepared ... and there is a definite risk that I might start rambling and / or gush , and no doubt, gross y'all out! So, allow me to salvage some dignity by telling you something about this award.

From what I've gathered, the origin of this award is rather obscure but what is certain is that it's given as a token of appreciation and is accepted with much gratitude .

Despite the Award's nebulous history, the rules that govern it are so well codified that the Babylonian King Hammurabi would beam with pride:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog - CHECK
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you - CHECK
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog - CHECK
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed - CHECK
5. Let them know the have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog - CHECK

When you follow as many blogs as I do, choosing 5 is no easy task. Where do I begin? Who do I pick?
Here's my List of Five:
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://asplashhereandthere.blogspot.com/
http://ryemilan.blogspot.com/
http://fairyscribbles.blogspot.com/
http://kindredstampers.blogspot.com/

In the meantime, Debbie, thank you so very much for noticing, following and commenting as often as you do.

Cue music....

Beijinhos!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done! Congratulations on your latest award!
Beijo

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Awww! So sweet! Thanks for thinking about me! I do love coming here cuz you inspire me with your awesome cards. Thanks for visiting my blog too.

;) Melody

Sam said...

Congratulations on receiving the Liebster Blog Award, and thank you so much for passing this award on to me too Asha! What a happy start to my day.

Very best wishes,
Sam :0)

fairy scribbles said...

Thanks Asha, what a nice thing to wake up to! I love how you get inspired by a sketch, but don't go on to enter it into a million challenges - it's all about the inspiration with you, and I find that the most inspiring of all... Happy Wednesday x

Dottie said...

hank you so very much for noticing, following and commenting as often as you do.
~God Bless ~
Hugs
Dottie

Kindred Stampers said...

Hi Asha,
What a wonderful surprise to find an encouraging and sweet acknowledgment from you. I love visiting other people's blogs and only recently emerged with my own. It's really quite addicting. Anyway, I accept your award with great honor and pleasure. I love your way with words and enjoy your beautiful cards. Blessings to you, Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...