I am overwhelmed ... I don't have a speech prepared ... and there is a definite risk that I might start rambling and / or gush , and no doubt, gross y'all out! So, allow me to salvage some dignity by telling you something about this award.
From what I've gathered, the origin of this award is rather obscure but what is certain is that it's given as a token of appreciation and is accepted with much gratitude .
Despite the Award's nebulous history, the rules that govern it are so well codified that the Babylonian King Hammurabi would beam with pride:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog - CHECK
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you - CHECK
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog - CHECK
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed - CHECK
5. Let them know the have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog - CHECK
When you follow as many blogs as I do, choosing 5 is no easy task. Where do I begin? Who do I pick?
Here's my List of Five:
In the meantime, Debbie, thank you so very much for noticing, following and commenting as often as you do.