Thursday, 1 March 2012

Happy Birthday!

Andrea Walford
Hello, my blog friends! I made this card a couple of days ago for the Paper Crafter's Library Makeover Monday Challenge. The inspiration piece for this week is a card made Andrea Walford. My card is a brighter louder version of Andrea's elegant creation.

The striped paper is from Basic Grey's "Life of the Party" pack. I matted it on some burnt orange CS and did some stitching all around.
The stamp is from Papermania's Typography series, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured in with Promarkers.
And to jazz it up a bit, I played around with minibrads (Papermania), eyelets (Woodware) and CS layers.
Continuing the stripy birthday theme, I stamped these tiny pressies from Dovecrafts Sentiments set and coloured in with Promarkers. 

That's all from me at the end of St David's Day. Thanks for dropping in and I'll see you tomorrow with another card. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...