Wednesday, 7 March 2012

For My Mum

Hello there, blog friends! So, I've decided to get started on my Mother's day card(s). Plural because I usually make a few, then pick the ones I like best for my Mum and Mother-in-law... and give the rest away. This card is based on CPS Sketch #255....a bit of a Flower Frenzy!






HOTP's "Soft Nostalgia" paper pack is still on my worktop, so I'm using here. I like the soft floral designs.


The greeting is by Waltzing Mouse Stamps from the "Spring Baskets" set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on to a blank label from the same paper pack. Then i stitched it onto a pink SC cut with Spellbinders Rectangle Fleur-de-Lis die. Then I adhered 3 blossoms which I cut with a die from Nellie Snellen's Dot Hexagon MFD026 and set a flat-back pearl in the centre of each. 


The final touch is some cream sheer ribbon and bow. 


Just a simple border on the inside.

That's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you at my next post.

Beijinhos!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Lovely for mother's day! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Love the colors. Thank you for sharing on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! What a cute sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa. Thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...