Friday, 9 March 2012

Easter Greetings

Hello again! Well I did say there could be, maybe, a second post today. Every now and again I try my hand at CAS cards, usually without such success. I just don't know when (or maybe, how) to stop. Thought I'd share with you my most recent attempt. This time I've made another Easter card using the colours from The Play Date Café Challenge #122. The colours are Charcoal, Ash and Butter. I've also used some of my favourite things in making this card, and so I'm putting in up over at Divas by Design Challenge #25. Here's the card:



The panels are from my scrap pile: the polkadot paper is from Cosmo Cricket "Togetherness" and the other is from Crate Paper "Toy Box". For the background layer I used Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots folder (my fave) to emboss.  


 I adhered a bow which I tied using the BowEasy (my fave tool). Also, please note the bling .. no denying, my fave thing. 


I cut the layers for my greeting using Spellbinders Nestabilities dies (my favourite - luuv them dies!). Here I've used Labels 14 (outside) and Labels 20 (centre). The stamps are from Waltzing Mouse - oooh another favourite!  I've also used my fave inks: Memento Tuxedo Black to stamp and TH's Distress Ink (Rusty Hinge) to stencil. 


And finally, to make sure nothing comes unstuck, I stitched it all down!


Here's the inside, a scalloped border.

Hope you all have a pleasant weekend. Thanks for visiting and see you soon!

Beijinhos.

5 comments:

  1. I love your card, your colors and the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, fabulous design, and my favourite stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, love the colours and design! Thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation! I really like the scallops on the inside of the card, :). Thanks for playing along at The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Easter card, love the bling! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...