Monday, 12 March 2012

Delightful Surprises

Hello blog-friends. I have a Mojo card for you today. The sketch is super easy and I whipped this up in no time at all. There are only 2 colours on this card: orange and black. "Eeeek Halloween! I hear you shriek! Why not I let you be the judge of that.

The DPs are from Papermania "Liquorice Sherbet"  pack.

The sentiment is from Personal Impressions "Double Sayings" set. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto white CS cut with Spellbinders Labels 14 die and layered it on Labels 13 inked with TH's Rusty Hinge. I adhered 3 peach mulberry paper roses for a feminine touch. The black brads are by Woodware.
I used the Swiss Dots folder on the background orange CS.  Finally,  a gold trimmed black satin ribbon in a simple knot for a bit of shine.
I stuck a strip of the same DP on the inside with a bit of the orange CS trim. 
Thanks for swinging by for a visit. I've got another card in the works and will be posting it real soon! But first, take a trip to Make It Monday for some inspiration. Until next time...

Beijinhos!

5 comments:

  1. Loving the color combo, actually. With the way you embellished it, the combo does not scream Halloween-ish at all :). Love the sketch and your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card! saw it on make it monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and clearly not just a colour scheme for Halloween! Absolutely beautiful! Popped over from MIM!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Great take on this wonderful sketch! Very pretty card.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...