Monday, 27 February 2012

Spring Has Sprung

This week's Sketch#254 over at Card Positioning Systems is right up my alley. Layers and upon layers - just my thing. I eagerly started my spring themed card. "We need flowers, plenty of it", I thought to myself and a couple of hours later my card was born! I'm also submitting this card for CropStop's Challenge #58: "Is it Blooming Outside?" Yes ma'am, it most certainly is!







For the background, I embossed a piece of cream CS with the  "Daisies" folder by Crafts Too. The patterned papers are from MME's "Pretty Please" pack.

I stitched all the panels and tied a bow with some soft green satin ribbon. 

The image and sentiment are from WMS "Spring Basket" set.  I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Promarkers. To the centre of each flower I added a dot of Gold Liquid Pearl by Ranger. 

More flowers on the inside!

So glad you took the time to stop by and I hope to see you again at my next post! Please spare a mo to check out some great cards over at Make It Monday #78.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely design on this inside and out! Great job on the sketch and thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet and springy!!!! i should add a little something to the inside of my cards more often! it's the perfect little finishing touch! (and a good way to use up scraps!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the embossing and the papers you've used are just stunning! So glad I came over from MIM!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful Spring card Asha. saw this on MIM. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and colours Asha. Saw it on MIM. faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. The image is so lovely. Saw it on MIM. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love daffodils and this is a wonderful card. Nice use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty! Thanks for playing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely spring filled card!!! Wonderful image! Thanks for playing with us at Crop Stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Asha

    What a pretty card!! I love the papers and that gorgeous bow! Great take on this wonderful sketch.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous Asha, I love this honey! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...