Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Seaside Escape

Things have been kinda hectic at work and at home. I haven't had much time to do anything remotely crafty. But I simply could not miss my Mojo card. Luckily this week's sketch did not pose any problems in fact, it was one of those rare occasions when you look at a sketch and you know exactly what to do. Here's my easy-flow contribution for Mojo Monday #228 - think sun and fresh sardines straight from the sea: aaaah quintessentially Portuguese!

The patterned papers are from Fancy Pants "Beach Babe" pack.
The sentiment is from Personal Impressions Round Tags set and I stamped it with TH's Rusty Hinge and Memento Rich Cocoa. The dies are from Spellbinders Round Eyelets and Labels 19.   
Pop dots for dimension and ribbon for a soft feminine touch - and that's it! Easy peasy!
And this what it looks like on the inside.
I hope you enjoyed this card. Don't forget to stop by Make It Monday #76 for more creative stuff. Thanks for dropping by and I'll catch you at my next post...hopefully soon!


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I LOVE that fish paper!
    Thank you so much for linking up at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...