Tuesday, 21 February 2012

New Home

Monday ... again, and time for another Mojo card with sketch #229.  I made this card using left over papers and CS -  no waste and feeling very good about it! It's a card for a friend who just bought her "dream home" - a one-bedroom apartment with a  sea-view. Not a bad start for an ambitious hard-working 27 year old. Well done!







The papers are from Crate Paper's "Toy Box" pack.

I could not help but stitch the panels... getting to be an addiction!

The fantasy house image is by Polkadoodles, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured it in with Promarkers. Some dark brown saddle stitch ribbon completes the picture.

Plenty of room inside for my longwinded message!

Don't forget to take a peek at some fab creations over at Do You Stack Up #59 and Make It Monday #77.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week and I'll see you at my next post.

7 comments:

  1. I love your card - what stamp have you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stamp is by Polkadoodles and from the "Neighbour" series...I think. It's not a new stamp, probably from late 2010. Unfortunately, in one of my crazed clear-up frenzy I threw away the original packing... Sorry can't be more helpful.

      Delete
  2. that's is a super background effect - looks neat

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent image for a new home card and that stitching was a perfect idea. Looks WONDERFUL!! Love what you've done with the sketch too.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
    Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you back next week.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun colors and the image you used for this. Sure glad I saw your great creation over at Make It Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Wow, what a wonderful card for your friend.

    I love your take on this sketch and I think the stitching is just the perfect touch.

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make It Monday.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...