Monday, 6 February 2012

Just Saying Hello

Today we start our February Mojos madness with Sketch #227. Did anyone  notice January sneak by? Back to the sketch:  An easy one this week and I kept it simple as well. I wasn't in the mood for stamping and colouring, so I went with just a sentiment....a lazy start to the week! ;-)

The patterned papers are from Fancy Pants' "Summer's End" pack. 
The sentiment is from Personal Impressions "Double Sayings" set, stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa. I used 2 dies to layer the sentiment: Spellbinder's Ribbon Tags and Beaded Oval, which I inked with TH'S Vintage Photo and Tattered Rose respectively. 
Some bling to jazz up the card and some ribbon fot the Ribbon Tag!
Nothing fancy on the inside, just a punched lace border.

I've linked this card over at Do You Stack Up #57. As always, you'll find my card on Make It Monday #75. Try to stop by these blogs - you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for dropping by my blog today. I've got a few more cards to show you and I hope you'll join me soon!

4 comments:

  1. I really like your paper choices here, they blend perfectly together. This is a great sketch and I love how you've interpreted it. The sentiment design is wonderful and that extra added touch of bling on the inside is a excellent touch. I'm going to try using that!


    Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
    Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love the little ribbon slider sentiment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in via MIM, isn't it a lovely idea for us to leave comments for each other:)
    A great card, love your papers, very pretty
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...