Thursday, 16 February 2012

CPS Card 15: Thinking of You

CPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012
CPS Sketch #231

Yay!!! I made it to the finish line...probably the last one crawling in! Day #15 is hosted by Kim Moreno and she has chosen CPS Sketch 231 to close the show. Here's my last card for this Anniversary Challenge: a simple card with a simple message.
The patterned papers are from Papermania's Capsule Collection by Tina Higgins in Red Hot.
The sentiment is by Dovecraft.  I cut a piece of lilac CS using a die from Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio set and adhered the sentiment with pop dots. I also inked the edges with TH's Spun Sugar distress ink.
The focal point is a bouquet of mulberry paper flowers tied with some maroon satin ribbon.  The background is a piece of cream CS cut with Spellbinder's Fleur-de-Lis Square die. I lightly sponged the edges and the centre with TH's Tattered Rose distress ink. I randomly placed some pale green flat-back pearls in between the flowers.
Plenty of room for a heartfelt message.
Thanks for joining me on this card-making marathon...it's been a crazy few days and I've had a blast. I hope to see you again soon.

Here's a recap in case you missed my earlier 14 cards in this celebration series:

Day #14: Congratulations
Day #13: Kitchen Aid
Day #12: So Tweet!
Day #11: Have A Happy Day
Day #10: Happiness
Day #9: Masculine Birthday
Day #8: Pink Swans
Day #7: With Love
Day #6: Speedy Recovery
Day #5: Thinking of You
Day #4: Hi Cupcake!
Day #3: Best Friends
Day #2: Apron
Day #1: Teapot

1 comment:

  1. Great card... love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup! http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-7.html

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...