Thursday, 16 February 2012

CPS Card 14: Congratulations

CPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012

CPS Sketch #14
Almost there....I'm on Card #14. Just one more to go! The party for Day#14 is hosted by Keri Sereika and she has picked an early number for us to play with: CPS Sketch #45, which happens to be the last card for 2007. I'm glad she picked an easy one. Truth be told, a card a day for a newbie like me is exhausting. I'm determined to finish. So, here's my penultimate card for this series:
The patterned papers are from Dovecraft's "Sugar and Spice" collection.
I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed it using Stampendous' Fine White EP.  I cut the tag with Spellbinder's Ribbon Tags die. 
I added sheer ribbon, bow and eyelets to finish my card. 

Thanks for taking a peek. I hope you'll be back for my final card.

Here's a recap in case you missed my earlier 13 cards in this celebration series:

Day #13: Kitchen Aid
Day #12: So Tweet!
Day #11: Have A Happy Day
Day #10: Happiness
Day #9: Masculine Birthday
Day #8: Pink Swans
Day #7: With Love
Day #6: Speedy Recovery
Day #5: Thinking of You
Day #4: Hi Cupcake!
Day #3: Best Friends
Day #2: Apron
Day #1: Teapot

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Absolutely love!!! The colors, the stitching...everything!!! Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week...it's taken me a while to get to commenting on all of the peoples cards...sorry! LOL

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...