Thursday, 16 February 2012

CPS Card 13: Kitchen Aid

CPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012
CPS Sketch #121

Welcome to Card #13 for the CPS Celebration. On Day #13, we are joined by Lea Lawson and her stellar selection is CPS Sketch #121 from June 2009. As with all my cards, I usually have a person in mind and this one is for a baking addict...and her weapon of choice is the Kitchen Aid! ...And I don't blame her!

The papers are WRMK's "Travel Light" pack. I love the retro designs in this pack and these papers remind me of the 60s lino.  
I'm biased and I think every serious homebaker must own this marvellous machine. With the various attachments, I use mine for all kinds of everything...but I digress.  The image on my card is from Jennifer Ellory's retro kitchen chipboard set. 
Thanks for visiting and listening to me drool over a machine! I hope I haven't scared you off. See you at my  next post!

Here's a recap in case you missed my earlier 12 cards in this celebration series:

Day #12: So Tweet!
Day #11: Have A Happy Day
Day #10: Happiness
Day #9: Masculine Birthday
Day #8: Pink Swans
Day #7: With Love
Day #6: Speedy Recovery
Day #5: Thinking of You
Day #4: Hi Cupcake!
Day #3: Best Friends
Day #2: Apron
Day #1: Teapot

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...