Thursday, 16 February 2012

CPS Card 12: So Tweet!

CPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012
CPS Sketch #118

I'm a little behind with this challenge, but I am determined to finish, panting, puffing and on my knees if necessary. It's Day #12 and finish line is but three cards away. Today we have Lisa Silver as our host and for her creative direction she has picked CPS Sketch #118. Cute! Here my take on the sketch:

The papers are from Fancy Pants "Summer's End" pack. I also hammered down a few eyelets from Papermania's "Sunshine" set.
I sponged the edges of the paper doily with TH's Rusty Hinge distress ink. 
I adhered some gold-lined ochre ribbon and tied bow.
X-Cut's Border Punch "Daisy Doily" lent a hand for the inside.

Thanks for stopping by today. Come back to catch my next card for the challenge!

Here's a recap in case you missed my earlier 11 cards in this celebration series:

Day #11: Have A Happy Day
Day #10: Happiness
Day #9: Masculine Birthday
Day #8: Pink Swans
Day #7: With Love
Day #6: Speedy Recovery
Day #5: Thinking of You
Day #4: Hi Cupcake!
Day #3: Best Friends
Day #2: Apron
Day #1: Teapot

1 comment:

  1. This is just darling! I love the stitching along the main panel! Such a great addition!

    Thanks for joining in my CPS challenge day! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...