Tuesday, 14 February 2012

CPS Card 10: Happiness

CPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012
CPS Sketch #26

On Day #10 we have Lee Murphy and she has picked another golden oldie; CPS Sketch #26. Plenty of panels and layers to play with here...what fun! For my card, rotated the sketch for a whole new look. Picked soft feminine papers making it perfect for one of my girlfriends.

The papers are from Papermania's "Rose Garden" collection.
I stitched the panels and did not skimp on the blingy bits...my weakness! Soft green satin ribbon completes the soft feminine look.
I cut the frame withe Nellie Snellen's Multiframe Die "Square Stitching" (MFD033) and continued my stitching frenzy!
   
That's my card for Day #10. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back to see Day #11.

Here's a recap in case you missed my earlier 9 cards in this celebration series:

Day #9: Masculine Birthday
Day #8: Pink Swans
Day #7: With Love
Day #6: Speedy Recovery
Day #5: Thinking of You
Day #4: Hi Cupcake!
Day #3: Best Friends
Day #2: Apron
Day #1: Teapot


1 comment:

  1. This is just so sweet and feminine! Perfect for Springtime designs! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...