Wednesday, 8 February 2012

CPS Card 08: Pink Swans

CPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012

Day #8 and we've just past the half way mark. Let's keep going, shall we? Today we have Lori Craig as our host and she has picked CPS Sketch #102 for us. I love the simplicity of this sketch and it looks so easy to  play with. The difficult part was choosing the papers...





I went with these little heart designs from Papermania's "Confetti" pack. And those big soft roses lend a romantic feel...methinks. 
For the die cuts, I used Nellie Snellen's "Heart" set. I sponged the swans with TH's Spun Sugar and added  some bling.
A frilly ribbon border to complete the romantic feel.
Kept in simple and soft on the inside.

That's my card for Day #8. Thanks so much for visiting and I'll see you on Day #9.

Here's a recap in case you missed my earlier 7 cards in the celebration series:

Day #7: With Love
Day #6: Speedy Recovery
Day #5: Thinking of You
Day #4: Hi Cupcake!
Day #3: Best Friends
Day #2: Apron
Day #1: Teapot

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...