Saturday, 4 February 2012

CPS Card 06: Speedy Recovery

CPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012

CPS Sketch #37
We're looking at Day #6 of the CPS Anniversary Celebration and today's sketch is Latisha Yoast's choice and this is what she has picked Sketch # 37  for us. Looks like an easy one but these easy fellas can be quite obnoxious at times. Luckily, my card behaved ... for once! This is my first time in a card-making marathon, and so far I'm actually enjoying it. After all, we're supposed to have fun at a party, right? So here's my "fun" little card - a bright and cheery get well card. Hope you're having a good time too!

The cheerful patterned papers are from Papermania's Capsule Collection "Sunshine" by Tina Higgins. There are some really pretty papers in this pack.
The sentiment is from Personal Impressions "Double Sayings" set, stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa. I layered 2 dies cuts: Spellbinders Labels 19 (yellow CS inked with a hint of TH's Rusty Hinge) and Labels 23 (white CS inked with TH's Antique Linen). I adhered a bright and sunny sunflower to cheer up the recipient!   
I ruffled some ribbon and adhered it along the  centre of the card.
A lace trim on the inside.

That's my card for day 6. Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you at my next post.

Here's a recap in case you missed my earlier 5 cards in this celebration series:

Day #5: Thinking of You
Day #4: Hi Cupcake!
Day #3: Best Friends
Day #2: Apron
Day #1: Teapot

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...