Thursday, 2 February 2012

CPS Card 04: Hi Cupcake!

CPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012 

CPS Sketch #220
Day #4 of the CPS Anniversary Challenge is hosted by Jeanne Streiff and she has chosen Sketch #220. I like the simple clean lines here and decided that my card should be just as uncluttered...of course, all good intentions...bla bla bla...
Anyhoo, here's my card #4:
The patterned papers are from Daisy & Dandelion's "Candyfloss and Marshmallow" pack. I stitched all around the card and the central panel. 
I cut the pink central panel using Spellbinders Reverse Wonky Rectangle die (S4-307) . 
The stamp is by Personal Impressions and I used Memento Rich Cocoa ink. The cupcake is paper pieced with scraps from the same Daisy and Dandelion pack. I did not holdback on the Stickles...applied a copious amount on the cupcake!
I added the red gingham ribbon for that country bakery look... of course I'm basing this on my village bakery! The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. I adhered the cupcake using some foam tape. 
On the inside, I could not resist adding that extra sentiment from the stamp set!
Thanks for following me to day #4 and I hope to see you for the next card!

Here's a recap, in case you missed the previous 3 cards in this challenge:



1 comment:

  1. Too fun! Cupcakes always make me happy. Thanks for playing the CPS Anniversary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...