Wednesday, 1 February 2012

CPS Card 03: Best Friends

5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012

CPS Sketch #54
It's Day #3 over at CPS's Anniversary Challenge. My 3rd card...only a dozen more to go! Today's host is Angie Hagist and she has chosen CPS Sketch #54. It's an adorable little sketch and I enjoyed making the card.

I've used mustard CS for my card base. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's "Picadilly" pack.
The stamp is from a set by Polka Doodle. I coloured it with Promarkers and the sentiment is by Papermania.
I cut the centre panels with Spellbinders Labels 19 dies and did some stitching on the outer layer.
A couple of brads and some ribbon complete the card. 
I've kept the inside simple by using a strip of the same patterned paper with a scallop trim.
So that's card #3 done! So far so good. Thanks for visiting and I look forward to seeing you again for card #4.

Here's a recap, in case you missed the earlier cards in this challenge:









No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...