Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Birthday Tag

I have a quickie to share with you: a birthday gift card / tag I made on short notice. Super simple to make and a perfect way to use up your scraps.

The base card is 4"x4" in pale blue CS. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's "Life of the Party" pack. As usual, plenty of stitching...even on this miniature creation! 
 I cut some dark red and pale green CS with Spellbinders Eyelet Circles die. I embossed the dark red CS with the Swiss Dots folder by Cuttlebug. Using Versacolor "Cocoa" I stamped the greeting from Paula Pascual's All Year Round set.
A cream satin bow completes the card.

Thanks for visiting. See you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...