Thursday, 19 January 2012

I (heart) U

I could help but make another Valentine card. This time its for CASE Study challenge #74. I drew inspiration from this card by Jen Rzasa. Of course I shook it up a bit (read "a lot") and came up with a 4.25" square love card. Here it is:
The paper is  from Papermania's "Confetti" pack which I matted on brown CS. I did some stitching to frame the card. 
The letters are from Forever Friends alpha set stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa.  The hearts are from Dovecrafts Sentiment set stamped with Versacolor Scarlet and heat embossed with Snpwflake EP by Sticky Fingers. 
I used 2 die sets here: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 19 for stamping and Labels 13 for the matting. And, as always, everything is sitting on foam tape. 
The inside is simple: a strip of brown CS punched with  my new fave toy Ribbon Heart Border by Woodware.

  Thanks for dropping by. I'll see you at my next post!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and layout - and I must say the inside is really striking too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original composition ! Beautiful grapic effect and 3D. Magnificent card. Good work ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - great design and love the stitching.
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - love the fact you've decorated the inside too!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card..thanks for joining us at CASE Study, hope your week is fantastic!...I am having a huge blog candy give away, please visit and comment for your chance to win!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Valentine! Those layered mats are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may have shook it up a bit but I totally see your inspiration. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...