Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

It's time for a new sketch challenge #251 over at Card Positioning Systems. And what a simple little sketch it is...perfect for another Valentine's day card! I've made quite a few of these cards already, and despite not having that many "sweethearts" at large I can't help churning them out! Here's my take on this week's sketch:
The papers are from Papermania's "Confetti" pack.  I inked the edges of the layers with TH's Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Antique Linen and Tattered Rose. 
I cut the semi-circles with Spellbinders Nested Decorative Heart Circles die and inked with TH's Tattered Rose and Brushed Corduroy. I adhered some flat back pearls for interest. 
The greeting is from Personal Impressions All Year Round set, which I stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and adhered 2 pink flat back pearls.
I stitched the layers together.  
The greeting is sitting on a pop dot.
Just a simple scallop edged border on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by. See you at by next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...