Tuesday, 31 January 2012

CPS Card 02: Apron

5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012

CPS Sketch#166
I'm back with the second card for the CPS Anniversary Challenge. The host for Day 2 is Linda Beeson and she has picked CPS Sketch #166, a cute little sketch. It's the second lap and I'm enthusiastically pushing ahead...for now. Here's my card #2, a simple number that is just perfect for my friend who loves cooking and baking.
I'm using the same MME "Quite Contrary" paper pack here on a blue card base. 
The card topper is by Jennifer Ellory.
There's plenty of stitching on this card,  for that homespun look which fits in with the retro apron.
Scalloped edging on the patterned paper to finish the inside.

That's card #2 from me. Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to visit me again tomorrow for card #3. 

Here's a recap, in case you missed the earlier cards in this challenge:

Card #1

1 comment:

  1. I so like your adorable card, what a great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...