Monday, 30 January 2012

CPS Card 01: Teapot

5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012

CPS Sketch#136
I'm going to attempt the CPS Anniversary Challenge.  15 cards over 15 days starting 29 Jan 2012. My plan is to make all 15 cards (fingers crossed) specifically for this challenge. Its Day 1 today and the first sketch is by Tami Mayberry - one of my fave designers. Tami has picked this CPS #136 sketch to kick start the marathon. So let's get started: here's my card #1...

Patterned papers are by My Mind's Eye from the "Quite Contrary" pack. These papers are a couple of years old. I'm trying to use them up. I kinda like the fresh girly look. 
Pretty sparse on the embellishment front: some rhinestones and a bow. That's me doing CAS!
The focal image is a die-cut piece designed by Jenny Ellory. I've attached it to the card base with a shinny green brad. 
Plenty of room for a girly message!

Card #1 completed. On to card #2 tomorrow. I hope you'll join me on this journey. Thanks for dropping in and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the colors. Thanks for helping us celebrate our 5 year anniversary at CPS!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...