Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Bride and Groom

I made this card for the Make Over Monday challenge #10 over at Paper Crafter's Library. I did not want to make another Valentine card so I fast forwarded to May and made a card for a wedding we will be attending then. It's probably too soon to make a card now, but I see no harm in being prepared. So here it is:
 This card is really easy - no patterned papers at all. My card base is standard sized white CS. I embossed the red CS using Cuttlebug's D'Vine Swirls folder and layered it on some black CS. Then I attached 4 white brads (Woodware)  at each corner.
The focal image is from Papermania's Confetti collection. I stamped it on white CS with Memento Tuxedo Black and ran it through the BigShot with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 20 die. Then I stenciled it with TH's Worn Lipstick distress ink. The greeting is also from the same stamp set.
 I adhered the bow made from white ribbon with black heart design and sewed a red button in the middle.
I popped the label up with some foam tape. 

I've also linked this card over at Craft Room for their CAS challenge where you'll find tons of cards for inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you at my next post!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely wedding card, great colours. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the embossing. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challlenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...