Monday, 16 January 2012

Birthday boy


How fast the weeks fly! It's Monday again and time for another card. This week I'm making a birthday card for a 3 year old boy. The Mojo sketch is just perfect for the card I had in mind. I've been wanting to use my BoBunny papers and finally I got the chance. Here is my take on this week's sketch:
The papers are from Bo Bunny's "Blast Off" pack. Its got gorgeous papers that any little boy will appreciate. I did very liitle to this card: button, ribbon and stitching -> simple as that!
The greeting is from Personal Impressions Year Round set and ran the layers through my Big Shot with the Nestabilities Classic Circles dies.
It isn't a very bumpy card. The button will require some padding if posting it, but I'll be delivering by hand, not a biggie.
Aren't those little aliens simply adorable. I love this paper. Cute!
Here's the inside. Simple and plenty of room for some birthday advice!

Glad you dropped by. Hope to see you at my next post. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Spaceships and monsters and birthdays, oh boy! WONDERFUL and fun card and really enjoy the texture differences. :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
    Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...