Monday, 26 December 2011

Thanks!

Another thank you card - my second for the day. This card is based on this week's MojoMonday sketch. I decided to do the round version.
As before, I found myself drawn to bright colours; these long dark days are not agreeing with me. Here is my offering for this week's challenge:

The patterned papers are from Dovecraft's "Sugar & Spice" collection. I used Spellbinders Classic Circle and Eyelet Circle dies. For the inner circle, I used Nellie Snellen's Flower die.  I inked the edges with Tim Holtz's Distress Ink "Vintage Photo".


The greeting is from Personal Impressions Circle Tags stamp set with Memento Rich Cocoa. Then I used a green mini brad to attach it to all the layers.  There's also a powder pink mulberry carnation to pick up on the floral theme and a green gemstone in the middle....for some bling, naturally! 


I popped every layer on some foam tape. The card is kinda poofy, probably best hand-delivered!



Thanks for stopping by. See you at my next post!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card - such pretty colors!
    Thank you for sharing your creativity and inspiration.
    Allie
    welltrainedpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...