Monday, 26 December 2011

Thank You, Ladybug

Now that Christmas is over, we've got to get down to making those thank you cards. Here's my first, which I've also managed to sneak into the Makeover Monday Challenge over at Papercrafter's Library

Having had my fill of all things wintery, I simply cannot wait for spring. To get into the mood, I picked these pretty floral designs by Doodlebug and didn't fiddle about too much with the embellishments.

The tag is from Spellbinders Grommet die set. I heat embossed the greeting with Stampendous' Fine White embossing powder. 


The eyelets are from Woodware's Brights set.


The card is flat - perfect for travelling by mail!


I decided to frame the inside with some bits of of the same paper, with plenty of room for a message of gratitude.


Thanks for stopping by. See you at my next post!

Beijinhos!

BRAG UPDATE: Speechless. My first pick. Thank you PCL. Please visit their blog to see more fabby creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...