Thursday, 22 December 2011

Robotz

For my nephew's 3rd birthday I made him a card which I thought little boys of his age would appreciate. And so, from the Cricut "Robotz" cartridge, I picked "Frankie" to take centre stage on the card. As it turns out, this little man is crazy about airplanes and doesn't give two hoots about robots! Oh well, better luck next time...

The card measures 5x5. I used papers from Doodlebug Paper Plus Boys Kit. The robot is from the Cricut Robotz cartridge. I also ran some dark blue cardstock through the Big Shot with Nellie Snellen's Square Stitching die MFD033 and used 4 green mini brads to attach to the card base. The greeting is from Personal Impressions "All Year Round" stamp set.
I aso did some hand stitching to the layers. For his age, I applied the number 3 peel-off to the robot's badge.
I used some foam take to adhere the robot and the greeting to the card.
For the inside, I played safe and opted for the stuff all toddlers can relate to: paper tearing and balloons! The greeting is from Papermania's Typography Clear Stamp collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...