Wednesday, 21 December 2011

"Let there be room for Him"


This is my final set of Christmas cards this year, also my last Christmas themed MojoMonday card. Here is the sketch:

I used Stamp TV's free digi stamp as my focal image. Nothing fancy here, just an honest message of Christmas. I made the cards from some close friends who I know will appreciate the sentiment and also for our parish priest for this tireless service for the community.
The patterned papers are from Kars X-mas Collection. I did some hand stitching with gold and red embroidery floss, and applied some gold ribbon. 
I matted StampTV's digi sentiment on Spellbinders Circle Eyelet die cut for a lacy effect and blinged it up with some clear, red and green rhinestones.
I gave the sentiment a lift using foam pads for dimensional interest.
On the inside, I stamped a greeting using my favourite seasonal stamp - WMS Compliments of the Season stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. A strip of patterned paper on the left gave it some colour.

I also went to town with the digi! Here are 3 other 4x4 variations using the same:
Supplies: StampTV digi stamp; patterned papers by HOTP "Forever Christmas"; Spellbinder's Eyelet Circle die; Nellie Snellen's Circle die MFD011; X-Cut Leafy Border Punch; red polka-dot ribbon; red rhinestone; Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pen; foam pads
Supplies: patterned paper "Snowed In" by MME, green rhinestone and the rest - same as above.
Supplies: patterned paper "Deck the Halls" by Papermania 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...