Saturday, 10 December 2011

2 Today

Here an easy birthday card I made for an adorable 2-year old girl. The sketch is from "CardMaker's Sketch Book" by Annie's Attic. This book is fabulous and is my go-to for inspiration. After all the Christmas cards I've been making, a birthday card is a welcome change. A 4"x7" card seemed like a good idea and I used patterned papers from Dovecraft's "Sugar & Spice" collection.

The card has all that a little girl would want for her birthday: present, cake and balloons. The images are from various sets, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Caran d'Ache Supracolors.
2 candles on the cake for a 2-year old. I stitched the panels on to the card stock and added a ribbon trim.
The stamped images are popped up on foam pads.
Just a simple trim on the inside and I punched the edge with X-cut's "Doily" Decorative Border Punch...and we're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...