Monday, 17 October 2011

A little thank you

Here is a quick and easy Thank You card that I put together in no time at all. It measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". I used the "Swiss Dots" embossing folder for texture and some left over patterned paper by My Mind's Eye. I'm not entirely sure about this card; I like the colours and the general look, but there's something about it ....  Any who, I need to get this card in the mail pronto so I'll meditate on that later!

Front
p.s. - In case you're wondering - that's another of my handmade felt flowers ;-)

Close-up
Side
Inside
Supplies:
Card stock: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury 120lb Heavy Base Weight card stock  
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye "Quite Contrary - Mary Mary - Best of Friends"
Stamp: Personal Impressions "Circle Tags" set
Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black"
Dies: Nellie's Multi Frames MFD 011; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Swiss Dots"
Others: Anchor crochet thread; satin ribbon; felt flower & leaves; beads; Liquid Pearls by Ranger "White Opal"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...