Saturday, 15 October 2011

Felt flower

While clearing out a drawer, I found a wad of felt. Not sure when or why I bought that much felt, but I thought it was time to bring it back into my craft room. Only one thing sprang to mind: felt flowers. So, I made this 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" card for my "forever young" cousin and forced my little felt creation to play a supporting role. And since I hadn't used my heat tool in a while, I "felt" the card could do with some heat-embossing action. Yep, you guessed it: I made this card up as I went along!  

Front
Close-up
Side
Inside

Supplies:
Card stock: Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White 110lb card stock  
Patterned Paper: Max Bringmann KG Nº 10210 & 10309 
Die: Spellbinders Grommet Labels 
Stamp: Polka Doodle sentiment
Ink: Brilliance Dew Drop - Pearlescent Chocolate & Galaxy Gold
Punch: X-Cut Decorative Border - Flower Doily
Others: Satin ribbon; Anchor embroidery floss; 160gsm layering card stock - Chocolate; Felt; Stampendous Crystal Transparent embossing powder; VersaMarker embossing pen; Ranger heat tool; hot glue gun

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...